2009年3月15日 星期日

Visit the Kenzo shop in IFC


















































I have visited kenzo shop in IFC on 12 Mar 2009.The shop is small but the decoration and the display are quite good.The main colour of the shop is beige and the light is very soft.It give me a very comfortable and relax feeling.There are four dummies wearing men's wear and women's wear in the store window.The fashion are simple with nature colour and flora pattern,seem to show people a free and nature life style.When I enter the shop,I found that my eyes are full of flowers.Because most of the clothes have flora pattern,even other productes,like scarf, perfumes, bags, and shoes.It is so wonferful,the environment make me feel so close to the nature.But men's wear is quite different from women'swear.The colour of them are mainly plain,like black,white and grey,but also have some brilliant colour,such as green,yellow,ect.In short,I think the image of this retail shop is more or less the same with the concept of Kenzo.I think I can understand more about this brand after this time's visiting.

沒有留言:

張貼留言